• Torsion-stiff MECALAC Monoboom with excellent view on buckets and attachments
• 46% slimmer than conventional boom technology
• Increases working range between front wheels by +32%
• Internal, powerful and protected Z-kinematics with 2 lifting cylinders
• Optimal parallel lifting and on-off switchable tilt angle for AS 900
The power of tilt cylinder while tilting the bucket is transmitted to the compensation cylinder. This in turn supports (boosts) the lifting power. The lifting capacity during the loading process goes up to 30% without additional fuel consumption! Furthermore, the tilting angle of the bucket can be mechanically adjusted on an individual basis (up to + 60 °). This leads to better working results and higher degrees of bucket-filling, for example with special buckets and other attachments.
Driving a MECALAC Swing Loader is easy and safe. Imagine: What you can load up front, you can steer and swing at the same time! The experienced operators use the swing function not only for 90 degr. swings, but even more so for spreading, distributing, leveling of material between the tires. They drive and swing in order to reduce the turning radius of the entire machine down to unbeatable minimum. No comparable wheel loader in this size can be operated in tighter space except a rigid chassis MECALAC Swing Loader