Contract type : CDI
Experience : 0-3 years
Status of position : Employee
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Activities of the company:
For more than four decades Mecalac has been designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge urban construction equipment. Driven by a philosophy of constant innovation, and a frequent recipient of international design awards, Mecalac offers a wide range of excavators, wheel loaders, site dumpers, backhoe loaders, compaction rollers and other custom equipment.
Established in 76 countries:
Europe (Including Russia), Canada, USA, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Australia.
The Mecalac group:
- 5 industrial subsidiaries,
- 9 sales companies,
- 1 network of more than 220 independent distributors worldwide
- 5 ranges, 59 products: excavators, loaders, backhoe loaders, site dumpers, compaction rollers
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Create multimedia content for all Mecalac Group product ranges in all addressed markets.
Product marketing manager
In accordance with Group rules, procedures and standards and in line with the company’s strategy:
Preparation, shooting and editing of videos:
- Creation of market oriented tutorial videos, how to, best practices etc.
- Collect customer testimonials on video.
- Make jobsite video reports.
Project follow-up, collaboration with external partners (photos & videos) and product specialists:
- Star photos and videos when a new machine is released.
- Video demonstration of a product for the sales force.
- Video information on evolutions and new product features.
Involvement in the success of the product portfolio in connection with the communication department:
- Create web content, Facebook in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Officer.
- Transform multimedia content in a format adapted to the different distribution channels.
- Photo and video reports of the events (shows, road show).
Structuring and distribution of content:
- Ensuring the consistency and updating of multimedia content across different media and channels.
- Management of the media library (organization, archiving)
- Graduated ideally from multimedia school.
- English proficiency.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Possession of a drone pilot certificate is a plus.
- A successful first experience in a similar position would be appreciated.
- Curious mind and openness to other cultures (opening up to the international market)
- Sense of observation and listening
- Ability to work as a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive
- Mobile (frequent travel in France and abroad)
Mecalac Group Services (Annecy-le-Vieux, Haute-Savoie, France)
As soon as possible