Contract type : CDI
Experience : 2-3 years
Status of position : Employee
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Activities of the company:
For more than four decades Mecalac has been designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge urban construction equipment. Driven by a philosophy of constant innovation, and a frequent recipient of international design awards, Mecalac offers a wide range of excavators, wheel loaders, site dumpers, backhoe loaders, compaction rollers and other custom equipment. Our group pursues currently a strong growth on several continents.
Established in 76 countries:
Europe (Including Russia), Canada, USA, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Australia.
The Mecalac group:
- 5 industrial subsidiaries,
- 9 sales companies,
- 1 service and support company integrating corporate functions
- 1 network of more than 220 independent distributors worldwide
- 5 ranges, 59 products: excavators, loaders, backhoe loaders, site dumpers, compaction rollers
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Monitor the major project KPIs concerning the status of development of all product lines in the 4 factories of the group in order to ensure an efficient monthly review of all projects with top management.
Group Product and Marketing Director
In accordance with company rules, procedures and standards and in line with the company’s strategy:
Animate of the Project Follow-up Process:
- Communicate with all project stakeholders in order to ensure the availability of the requested information to have a monthly project gate review.
- Gather this information in a dashboard to have a permanent and clear overview of the status of each project.
- Ensure that each project respects the project validation process from specifications to product launch.
Follow up of the key KPI’s for all projects under development:
- Gather all Product definition evolutions and present major decisions that needs to be taken.
- Monitor the BOM status and profitability of each project.
- Update the project macro planning.
Organize the monthly steering committee of each product line:
- Prepare and animate the meeting while being the keeper of the efficiency.
- Ensure the follow-up of the open points and decisions for the next steering committee.
- Graduate engineer preferably with a strong interest in project Management.
- Fluent in French and English. German is a plus.
- Experience of 2-3 years in a R&D department within a mechanical or similar industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in the Office Suite.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze, summarize
Mecalac Group Services (Annecy-le-Vieux, Haute-Savoie, France)
As soon as possible