Contract type : CDI
Experience : 3-5 years
Status of position : Employee
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Activities of the company:
For more than four decades Mecalac has been designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge urban construction equipment. Driven by a philosophy of constant innovation, and a frequent recipient of international design awards, Mecalac offers a wide range of excavators, wheel loaders, site dumpers, backhoe loaders, compaction rollers and other custom equipment.
Established in 76 countries:
Europe (Including Russia), Canada, USA, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Australia.
The Mecalac group:
- 5 industrial subsidiaries,
- 9 sales companies,
- 1 network of more than 220 independent distributors worldwide
- 5 ranges, 59 products: excavators, loaders, backhoe loaders, site dumpers, compaction rollers
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Define and implement the product marketing strategy to promote the range of loaders on all targeted markets.
Product marketing manager
In accordance with company rules, procedures and standards and in line with the company’s strategy:
Knowledge of the market and customers:
- Define customer segmentation.
- Follow up of the competition, participate in benchmarking and comparative testing.
- Participate to the definition of the pricing strategy.
- Detect and address the various market opportunities.
Communication of differentiated, clear and relevant product positioning:
- Define the product marketing strategy.
- Optimize the sales strategy (by market sector, customer category, ...).
- Positioning the products and create messages.
- Create content for web and social media in collaboration with the communication department.
Construction of tools for sales teams to ensure commercial success:
- Define and create sales support tools.
- Define and lead commercial trainings.
- Analyze best practices.
- Create comparative documentation, thematic, ...
Involvement in the success of the launch of products:
- Program and follow the launch of products.
- Ensure the follow up of distribution channels in relation to the sales department.
- Define actions to be implemented in response to sales performance.
- Participate to the organization of events and shows.
- Graduate engineer preferably with a strong interest in marketing.
- English proficiency. The knowledge of French is a plus.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in a marketing department within a mechanical or similar industry.
- Proficiency in the Office Suite.
- Curious mind and openness to other cultures (opening up to the international market)
- Sense of observation and listening
- Ability to work as a team
- Strength of conviction, leadership
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze, summarize
- Ability to be proactive
Mecalac Group Services (Annecy-le-Vieux, Haute-Savoie, France)
As soon as possible