Contract type : CDI
Experience : 3-5 years
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Activities of the company:
For more than four decades Mecalac has been designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge urban construction equipment. Driven by a philosophy of constant innovation, and a frequent recipient of international design awards, Mecalac offers a wide range of excavators, wheel loaders, site dumpers, backhoe loaders, compaction rollers and other custom equipment.
Established in 76 countries:
Europe, Canada, USA, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Australia.
The Mecalac group:
- 5 industrial subsidiaries,
- 9 sales companies,
- 1 network of more than 220 independent distributors worldwide
- 5 ranges, 59 products: excavators, loaders, backhoe loaders, site dumpers, compaction rollers
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Within MECALAC GROUP SERVICES (based in Annecy), working as a support for all the subsidiaries:
- To implement the Mecalac customers data base in order to improve our customer relationship.
- To keep the Key Performance Indicadors (KIP) follow-up tools updated in order to contribute to the Group and our network performance analysis.
In charge of Marketing Analysis.
In accordance with Group's rules, procedures, standards and line with the Group's strategy:
- Management of the CRM database - Salesforce:
- To maintain the quality of our customers database
- To insure an effective diffusion of strategic information to our customers
- To develop Salesforce tool
- To contribute to create follow-up lead tools for sellers (Pardot)
- To develop required analysis tools for the internal decision support
- Management and implementation of sales performance follow-up tools - PowerBI:
- To gather and report our monthly sales results
- To update the KPI and analysis dashboards (PowerBI)
- To be proactive in order to develop PowerBI
- To take part in the reporting tools development for the sales department
- Involvement into the marketing department projects:
- To support the team in required cases (marketing events or for the different companies of the Group)
- To be part of transversal developement projects
- Master degree in Marketing or Business.
- English proficiency.
- 3 to 5 years experience in CRM area. Proficiency with Salesforce and Excel.
- The mastery of Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus.
- Rigour and organisational skills
- Ability to analyze and to be proactive
- Perseverance in achieving objectives
- Observation and listening skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in short deadlines and on several topics at the same time
- Availability for occasional business travels
Mecalac Group Services (Annecy-le-Vieux, Haute-Savoie, France)
As soon as possible