Mecalac introduces a brand new range of compact loaders, expanding its current portfolio of loaders
The decision to take a place in this market is born from the growing demand for small multipurpose articulated loaders in the agricultural, rental and construction sectors. Among other things, these machines are gradually replacing other types of machines (tractors with loaders, skid-steers...) for greater versatility, agility and safety for these various applications.
A range of 6 machines to meet all needs
The new Mecalac MCL range includes 6 models, from 1.74 t to 2.85 t:
- 4 models with long boom (Standard), fit the needs of the agricultural segment
- 2 models with short boom, fit the needs of the construction segment
Its small size and wheel motor transmission allow it to move with agility. The smallest machine in the MCL range but with maximum performance, it has all the features of the big ones. Its modern and ergonomic operator’s station protected by a canopy is also available in a cabbed version.
Offers an excellent compromise between compactness and lifting performance. With its 18.4 kW engine, it is also the ideal machine for rental fleets that want a durable and high-performance machine. Its low transport weight also allows the machine to be transported on a road trailer.
The best of the MCL4 but with even more power, its 36kW motor allows it to reach and maintain high speeds on the road. Its high hydraulic flow and its speed of execution allow it to considerably increase the productivity on worksites.
Power, high dumping height and lifting capacity are the key words that guided the design of this machine. It is at ease in all circumstances whether it is for loading, handling or driving hydraulic attachments.
MCL4+ / MCL6+
Short arm versions to meet the specific needs of different applications, especially in the construction sector, offer an increased tipping load.
All the machines will be available in 3 versions: canopy, canopy with foldable top or cab version, and all with a wide selection of attachments.
The latest mecalac technologies
The new MCL loaders can be equipped with Mecalac’s latest comfort and driver assistance technologies, including:
- M-Drive: Turns your machine into a tool carrier, you can control the speed of the machine with the foot pedal at a selected engine rpm (Hand throttle).
- Speed-control: Redefine the speed range that can be used via the foot pedal as required. For example, choosing a lower speed will allow you to do more precise work.
- MyMecalac Connected Services: Maximise the use of your machines thanks to optimized and accessible machine data, reduced downtimes, and better fleet management.
- Start-up digicode: A keypad that enables you to better control the use of the machine.
This new product line will further strengthen Mecalac’s position in the Loader market and accelerate the development of customer segments such as the agricultural, landscaping and rental sectors.